Millcreek, UT – May 24, 2021 OSS Suppressors has introduced a new version of their popular rimfire suppressor – the RAD™ 22. Designed with OSS’s next generation Flow-Baffles™, the RAD 22 builds on their advanced Flow-Through® technology to deliver unmatched performance for rimfire shooters.
“Our engineers were amazed how light and quiet the new RAD 22 was with our next gen Flow-Baffles,” said Jake VanAllen, Director of Commercial and LE Sales. “It’s an ounce lighter and 2-4 dB quieter than the most popular .22 suppressor on a Ruger Mark IV!”
OSS’s innovative Flow-Baffle design directs expanding gases away from the bore-line, and radial grooves route them forward through the suppressor and away from the shooter. This means the RAD 22 runs quieter and cleaner than other rimfire cans, and is easy to disassemble and reassemble without special tools or indexing.
RAD 22 Specifications:
- Made with titanium and 17-4 heat-treated stainless steel, it measures 5.57” and weighs 5.5 oz
- Delivers 114-118 dB performance at shooter’s ear on most rimfire rifles and pistols
- Full-Auto rated for 22LR, 22 magnum, 17 HMR up to 5.7
- Uses a ½x28 thread pitch to connect directly to the host firearm
- MSRP $449 – available at Silencer Shop and Authorized OSS Dealers