Only OSS patented Flow-Through™ technology solves baffle suppressor problems:
- Barrel backpressure
- Toxic blowback
- Costly weapon mods
- Increased component wear
- Increased recoil
- Increased fouling and malfunctions
In 1902, Hiram Maxim invented the gun suppressor with his baffle technology. Every other suppressor made today uses this ancient and antiquated design.
Many of the other inventions of that era – like Ford’s Model T or the Wright Brother’s plane – have had huge technological advances in design and performance.
But not until the invention of OSS’s Flow-Through suppression has there been a significant leap ahead in suppressor design and performance.
Here’s why. All baffle suppressors work by restricting and blocking the expanding gases and transferring the explosive force from a fired round:
- Backward – down the barrel, chamber and out of the port with + 350psi in pressure, increased cycle rates and toxic particulate blowback.
- Outward – to the metal surfaces of the suppressor and rifle – with high, prolonged heat and degraded metal life.
Every other suppressor made today – whether using K baffles, W baffles, Mono Core baffles, or others – works this way.
Only OSS’s patented Flow-Through suppression allows gases and energy to expand forward, venting through the suppressor and out the muzzle resulting in:
- No significant increase in back pressure
- No increase in cycle rates or carbon buildup and malfunctions.
- No toxic blowback of carbon, primer or metal particulate in the shooter’s face
- No degrading of weapon durability, precision or reliability
- No loss in sound or flash signature reduction
A True System
OSS’s multi-component systems are the world’s most advanced signature reduction devices delivering superior suppression while maintaining weapon system performance.
Weapon System Optimized
OSS patented technology allows for optimal device tuning to meet or exceed any weapon system manufacturer’s baseline performance without any modifications to the weapon.
OSS suppression systems are designed to be shooter-configured at any time as capabilities and/or mission requirements dictate – from live fire to training and blank adaptation.
What's Your Mission?
Founded in 2007.
Operators Suppressor Systems began with an inspired vision that there was a need for a new and superior solution for suppressing modern weapon systems. Today, OSS designs, manufactures and distributes our patented Flow-Through suppressor systems to meet the unique demands and highest standards of military, Special Forces, law enforcement, tactical and shooting professionals around the world.
Proudly made in the USA.
"What you have designed...that you can’t quite articulate...is basically a jet engine in reverse. Not only will that work for suppression, it will work phenomenally!"- Lawrence Livermore Labs