Only OSS Flow-Through™ technology prevents baffle blowback:
- No toxic blowback in face, eyes and lungs
- No increased weapon fouling and malfunctions
- No increased rifle recoil and muzzle rise
- No extreme component heat and weapon wear
In 1902, Hiram Maxim invented the gun suppressor with his baffle technology. Every other suppressor made today uses this ancient and antiquated design.
Many of the other inventions of that era like Ford’s Model T or the Wright Brother’s plane have had huge technological advances in design and performance.
But not until the invention of OSS’s Flow-Through suppression has there been a significant leap ahead in suppressor design and performance.
Here’s why. All baffle suppressors work by restricting and blocking the expanding gases and transferring the explosive force from a fired round:
- Backward — down the barrel, chamber and out of the port with + 350psi in pressure, increased cycle rates and toxic particulate blowback.
- Outward — to the metal surfaces of the suppressor and rifle with high, prolonged heat and degraded metal life.
Every other suppressor made today (whether using K baffles, W baffles, Mono Core baffles, or others) works this way.
Only OSS’s patented Flow-Through suppression allows gases and energy to expand forward, venting through the suppressor and out the muzzle resulting in:
- No significant increase in back pressure
- No increase in cycle rates or carbon buildup and malfunctions
- No toxic blowback of carbon, primer or metal particulate in the shooter’s face
- No degrading of weapon durability, precision or reliability
- No loss in sound or flash signature reduction
Designed and built for Military forces using full-auto fire weapons in extreme conditions that demand unmatched suppression, durability, sustainability and mission effectiveness.
Designed and built for military, law enforcement and sport shooters demanding unmatched signature reduction, shooting experience and accuracy.
Founded in 2007
Operators Suppressor Systems began with an inspired vision that there was a need for a new and superior solution for suppressing modern weapon systems. Today, OSS designs, manufactures and distributes our patented Flow-Through™ suppressors to meet the unique demands and highest standards of military, Special Forces, law enforcement, tactical and shooting professionals around the world.
Proudly built by SOF, Army and Marine veterans in the USA.
"What you have designed...that you can't quite articulate...is basically a jet engine in reverse. Not only will that work for suppression, it will work phenomenally!"- Lawrence Livermore Labs